Sunday, April 06, 2008

Those Endorphins!

Wow, I am on an endorphin high!

I had a window of time in which to workout this morning and I knew that I should choose a happy workout. The window between 7.00 a.m Mass with one son, coming home, getting others up, talking to dh and kids and then getting ready to help out with morning tea at the 10.30 a.m. Mass.

I did Turbo Jam - Fat Blaster ( eight turbos, aerobic and anaerobic drills). Love the high impact and the music/lyrics ( Put your hands up in the air!). Then Turbo Jam Ab Blaster.

Gosh, I feel fantastic. I wish everyone this feeling - beats stress and tiredness.

And it helps that tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. We have been married 29 years. Another wow.

Dh and I are off to dinner together tonight, I've booked a suite at a nice motel, we are going to Mass tomorrow at 7.00 a.m before work and homeschool.

The last time we went out together like this, was on our wedding night! What will we do with ourselves - it's a shock. ( I'm sure we'll find something to talk about and to do.... :-) ).

1 comment:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Congratulations, Leonie!

May you enjoy a truly beautiful time with your dear husband!