Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sursum Corda


Lift up your hearts.


Today my heart was lifted by Mass at 7.00 a.m., by the prayers and by the Sacrament. Peaceful. Helpful.


Today was my heart was lifted by my Taebo workout. (Yeah, I know). Punching, kicking, pushing myself to the limit, singing to loud music, sweating, made me forget my failings and my faults, my imperfections, my self centredness.

Hey, is is a new day and a new start.

In the words of Good Charlotte ~


Make the best with what you're given

This ain't dying

This is living!

Said we're movin' on, and we got nothing to prove

To anyone

cause we'll get through

We're movin' on and on and on and on...Keep movin' on

lol~! Me and music - a song for every occasion!

The Regina Coeli last night after Mass and Do Ya Love Me? during Taebo today...

I'm off to a great day, after such a great start!

2 comments:

Faith said...

I hope your day is blessed, Leonie. I don't comment enough here at your blog, but you are such a great inspiration with your energy and honesty and humility and fresh take on life.

I like you!

Cindy said...

Hi Leoinie--

I laughed a bit as I thought you were about to quote Charlotte Mason when I saw 'good charlotte" lol and when the lyrics came up I had to giggle!

Great insight. I need that today after a downer night. Yes, God is good and he has good things for us. Life is good and he loves us more than we know! Keep our eyes on Jesus...


hugs!
Cindy
p.s. I like you, too.... :)