Saturday, December 09, 2006

M.N.O.



Last night we attended Mass for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

Mass was beautiful - our family loves the whole incense thing.

And Father gave a very thoughtful homily on Our Lady and on the Immaculate Conception.

Three of our sons and a friend went to youth group ( late) after Mass - and I was a bit sad to see that they were the only kids from youth group who attended Mass. I thought it would have been nice for youth group to attend en masse and then to continue with usual youth group activities or a party.

I went to M.N.O. - ( homeschool) Mother's Night Out. It was the annual Christmas present steal - and a lot of fun! A few friends and I formed alliances to help with our "stealing" of presents.

I also tried a very yummy mini Christmas pudding.

An internet search this morning revealed three different recipes - I think Thomas and Anthony and I will try one of these!

Mini Xmas Puddings
Mini Xmas Fruit Puddings
Xmas Pudding Truffles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for your comments... am in full agreement!

Leonie said...

Hopefully people will take note, Fr - and am sorry about the mix up re locking up. A is sure that J reminded people...

Cindy said...

Beautiful----

And like your new blog format!

Leonie said...

Hey, Cindy, thanx - I finally did the beta blogger thing. :-)