Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sharing From Facebook

Keeping up with technologies and social networking and writing and life and everything else....

My Facebook status tonight is a True Confession.

Today, I broke one of the rules a girl is taught... a rule from the movie "He's Just Not That Into You"...Never Try To Trim Your Own Bangs. In a fit of I "hate my hair and everything else", I grabbed the scissors, cut my fringe ( bangs) and cut about 6 cm off the end of my hair. Now, according to the movie, I will never Find My Happy Ending.

Oh, well, says the cynic in me.
Could be worse.
I could still believe in Happy Endings.And in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus, too.

The results of my five minutes of grabbing scissors and cutting in a malcontent mood?
Well ~ I took a photo of The Hair with my phone in the car...no, I wasn't driving at the time!


4 comments:

Karen Edmisten said...

I have cut my own hair for years and years now. And my hair is living happily ever after. :) I think I was in a beauty shop in 1995, but that's the last time I remember ....

I think you look great!

Beate said...

Your hair looks fine! I generally cut my own bangs - I've just learned NEVER, I repeat, NEVER cut them right before Holy Mass when it's really time to leave ;-)

Leonie said...

Sounds lke a great story there, Beate...

Willa said...

I cut my own hair, too. I haven't seen the inside of a hair salon since I got married : ). But for the first few years I used to be able to get a friend to do the trim.

Your hair looks good!