Thursday, August 21, 2008

A date night!







Dh and I went out tonight, to a local Italian restaurant.
We went to JB Hifi first - and bought an Abba CD. I am still mad about Abba, after Mamma Mia....Bought the Battlestar Galactica Razor DVD.....And a new Singstar ~ Amped!
I sang Abba songs all night, yes, even at the dinner table. I drove dh nuts!
So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. O. S.
A very romantic date night, for sure.

3 comments:

Greg said...

You're both looking very well! Hope it was a fun night. I rang while you guys were out - I was in a foreign language bookshop. Just stocked up on some Italian and German books. I know, I know, I was just complaining about having the discipline to do what I want to at the moment...but couldn't resist in the end!
Also keep meaning to tell you but keep forgetting: on Sunday at the Friar's they had a booklet of Marian prayers, some of which I've never seen before. But they're all pretty good.
Am I allowed to ask what you both ordered?

Anonymous said...

LOL - I love ABBA. Now you've got me singing "The Winner Takes it All" and Super Trouper.....

Sounds like a fun night.

Leonie said...

Good book buys, Greg - and I'd like to see some of those prayers...We had some garlic bread and wedges, I had a rocket salad and tortellini, Dad had spag bol.

Beate - we HAVE to get togeher and sing Abba! :-)