Friday, January 05, 2007

Luke, Greg, Nick.











Some pics of their holiday with us - yes, we've been to the movies, the shops, bowling, we've played cricket, we've been to the city and to Wollongong and to Kiama and out with friends - but its the games at home that remind us of how much fun it is to hang out together.


And I think its good for them to spend time with the family, at home and at Mass. Living alone ( albeit all three together :-0 ) is not always a positive thing, for community and for faith..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Leonie, I don't recognize who is who.. which one is Luke?

Good pics and I loved reading all titles on your bookshelf! When I cliked the picture big I saw a bunch of your workout tapes and neat books! (I feel snoopy! :) )

Cindy

Leonie said...

lol! I just had to click myself and see the workout titles. :-)

Luke is in the red stripes ( with glasses - normally wears contacts). Nick is in the top pic. Greg is in the bottom one, with Thomas and Anthony...

Cindy said...

What beautiful boys!

..Michele Q said...

LOL Leonie it looks like my house! Dh got three more PS 2 games for Christmas and they have all been playing almost non-stop (including dh!)

Leonie said...

lol! That is the cool thing about the hols - time to game out before we all get busy again with work and study!