Friday, July 18, 2008

Addendum to other posts...

A family addendum ~ Son Greg has a blog while he is in the UK. Antic Hay.

A very sweet addendum - We had Fr M. over for dinner this week. He is not known for being the most noticing of priests. We haven't seen each other for nearly a year and Fr's first comment to me was " Leonie, you look fantastic." Isn't he truly sweet?

An addendum re my dh - Who hates crowds and big events. He bravely came with us to the papal arrival yesterday And put up with my excited screams and waving to the pope. Thank God for my dh!

And a workout addendum - I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 minute advanced Biggest Winner workout DVDs. Simply because this is a busy week so only have time for short workouts ~ but I want to make them count. Well, today, I woke up at 6.20 to take son Jonathon to the bus stop. And I had DOMs in my chest, shoulders and glutes. Not big DOMs but a nice little soreness. Woo hoo! I love to feel the results of working out...

No comments: