Monday, February 25, 2008

Third Sunday in Lent







..And Thomas decided to use his "Chocolate" cookbook, to make a couple of special desserts.

Sundays are not days of fasting. You can tell that from these pics, can't you?
Thomas made Frozen Expresso Mousse and Rich Chocolate Tart.

Truly rich and decadent. We had a visitor for dinner and he seemed to enjoy the fruits of Thomas' cooking. After our meal of takeaway pizza.
( I couldn't eat any. Sigh. My stomach is still not right. I'm off to the doctor on Wed for a check up...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity I missed out! I do recognise that bottle though!!! Fr.B

Leonie said...

The Mousse was especially popular - it had the Frangelico in it....So that bottle came in handy...

molly said...

Ask Thomas if we can comeover next time he takes out that Chocolate cookbook!!

Leonie said...

lol! The book was a birthday pesent - Thomas asked for it, as he loves cooking!