Monday, May 19, 2008

Isn't my dh sweet?


He cleaned out the kitchen cupboards for me, while I am on light duties after surgery.

Of course, he had a fit over their disorganised state - he wants to know just how may recycled containers did I think I needed to have?

I don't know, but I tend to hoard them, just in case.

But I won't any more. I promise. Not after dh's hard work. And his fit. So cute, so funny!

And I must admit to liking the clear spaces in the cupboard ~ Hey, I have room for things now! Kitchen things...




( And dh does have a cute b*tt in that pic...).

1 comment:

Mary G said...

So glad all is going well -- always nice to see a dh in the kitchen! Mine does the major clean for me every year when he is off for summer (and yes, he tosses all my plastic too!).

Blessings, dear