Thursday, January 12, 2006

One More Thing

Oh, thought I'd share my One Thing for today - again, two things.

1. Read aloud from Our Life in the Church, with those boys who will be confirmed this year. I expect we will get side tracked into many other discussions.
2. Print some information about Manet ( artist) and Mozart ( composer) for the refrigerator door. In this, I have been inspired by the posters at the 4 real discussion boards* - these two have been suggested as the artist and the composer for the month of January.

We already have a print of one of Manet's paintings on the dining room computer, as wallpaper ( The Escape of Rocherfort) and have listened to some of Mozart while I ate breakfast and others read or played video games.
*http://4real.thenetsmith.com/

2 comments:

Willa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

Neat idea, Leonie--- sometimes when there are so many things possible to do..it causes me to do none. Glad you are finding some interesting things during your down time, too. I love art and music study- how fun.