Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Winner Takes It All

Yes, that song from Abba! But don't worry, this is more of a musing, laughing at self post than a sad, poor me post.

Laughing at self?
Yes, because just as one rocks along, posts happy thoughts... then...

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice

..and things change...just a bit. Suddenly you are not as carefree as you thought you were the day before!

It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

So, no complaining. Laughing at myself. Remembering it is good to have these little things to offer up, to pray for others,. for special intentions.



Tonight, after St Anthony mass and many prayers, I tried to snatch and capture that carefree I capture the castle feeling ( great book and movie by Dodie Smith)...and made Pasta With Garlic Sauce and Vienna bread for dinner-with-Dr-Who (and the kids ).

Nice! And yum!

The game is on again




No comments: