Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17


The Stigmata of St Francis.


May I never boast of anything but the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ! Through it the world has been crucified to me and I to the world. I bear the brand marks of Jesus in my body. Brothers, may the favour of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Galatians 6: 14, 17-18)


The sign itself, and St Francis, should inspire us to seek a closer union with our Lord. Especially through frequent confession and reception of the Holy Eucharist. Through living a faithful life.
I'm off to a great start today.. A great day....I can feel it in my bones~!
And tomorrow we are watching The Reluctant Saint, as we remember St Joseph of Cupertino.
Attempting to live faithfully and joyfully, as an unschooling, working, business owning, volunteering wife, mother, friend. With these stories of the saints to inspire and help both me and my teens.

No comments: